Header Ads

Future Dance


Wasiur Rahman - Future Dance (Official Music Video) This music video was created by mobile
Why do I love music:
Music is awake my dream. Music is reminding me of old memory! The music gives me sleep. mus encourages me to do something new. The music is to encourage me to dream of making dreams to make new. The mick gives me a lot of joy. Music helps me to be patient. I have a lot of dreams to be with the music. Music is my mind to remove the problem. The music takes me to another world. My strength comes when you heard music. When you have to travel anywhere, music makes it beautiful. Music jokes my mind. From my bad when my mind, the music is good to hear my mind. Music is giving many courage to my life. When I feel lonely or is afraid of me, help me music! Music war in the war time I tried to fight! Music gives me courage to go to war hard. Music is beautiful to us. If the head or the mind is bad all the fresh becomes the music.
- Wasiur Rahman

#WasiurRahman #FutureDance #NCS #EDM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.